Posts Tagged ‘training’
Professional development is pivotal for any educator to stay on top of trends, utilize tools, and prepare themselves for success in the classroom or library. Here are five reasons to register for a live session or watch a recorded ProQuest webinar or video today:
1. Use It or Lose It. Money doesn’t grow on trees and neither does your budget. With every precious budget dollar, you want to make sure you are using every resource effectively. Since each ProQuest webinar is with a live person, that means you can ask questions and learn from a professional how resources can match your individual needs. And if you watch a recorded webinar, trainers are available via email to answer any questions.
2. New Updates and Products. ProQuest products are updated regularly to stay relevant for educators. Webinars help you stay on top of the latest updates to products like CultureGrams, eLibrary, SIRS and ProQuest Research Companion.
3. Educator Tools. You may not realize that ProQuest products have many useful educator tools to help apply resources to your curriculum. Many webinars focus on tools to make your work easier like curriculum guides, note organizers, activities, lesson plans, and tutorials
4. Just Like Coffee, Training Can Be Customized. If your class or topic of interest isn’t posted on the online schedule, that’s OK! Help is just an email away. Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will schedule a class for you.
5. Equipped Teachers Light Fires. When you are fully equipped with the best educational tools and resources, then you are prepared to equip your students as lifelong learners. You are the spark that lights their fire and passion for learning. Then the possibilities are endless!
This week’s webinars are sponsored by the letter “E.”
eLibrary or ebrary? Is this the same product with different spelling? The answer: No, these are two unique ProQuest products that offer excellent educational solutions and when used together are a powerhouse!
eLibrary®—the user-friendly general reference tool—delivers one of the largest general reference collections of periodical and digital media content designed to support every range of user, including elementary students, college-prep and college-level researchers, and professional educators. Educators can even search for resources that correlate to state and national standards.
ebrary helps libraries align with Common Core Standards by providing essential and affordable ebooks relevant to national and provincial curriculum standards. We offer dedicated mobile apps, downloads, citations, annotations, and more.
Learn why the e in eLibrary and ebrary equals equipped in upcoming webinars:
See all available classes on the K12/Student Resources webinar page.