Posts Tagged ‘Andorra’
The CultureGrams editors are excited to announce a new Kids Edition country report!
The new Andorra report includes detailed information on the history, culture, language, food, and daily life of this unique country.
Here are some fascinating Did You Knows about Andorra:
- Andorra’s army is ceremonial and has only 12 men.
- Andorra has the highest capital city of any European country.
- Ice-racing events, where race-car drivers compete on a professional track covered in a thick layer of ice, are held at least once a year in Andorra.
- Andorra is the only country to use Catalan as its official language.
- Andorra has not fought in a war for nearly one thousand years!
Find out about Andorra’s history, discover the country’s unique Christmas celebrations, and read about the country’s unique stone churches, all in this colorful new report.