CultureGrams: What We Added in 2016
It’s time for an annual update on what we’ve added to CultureGrams in the past year. Our editorial team is definitely not standing still. The product just keeps getting better and better as we push forward on our commitment to providing high quality cultural, historical, and geographical information.
This is just a partial list of accomplishments from 2016.
- We added 24 new Kids Edition country reports to CultureGrams and are very near to completing that edition. Only two more countries to go and we’ll have reports for every country in the World Edition. That should happen in early 2017
- We added 46 new interviews to the Faces of the World Interview collection.
- CultureGrams is now integrated with Google Drive and Google Classroom.
- We expanded our multimedia offerings by adding 430 new gallery photos, 73 new slideshows, and 102 new videos to CultureGrams.
- We updated the Average Person infographics, which depict the demographic characteristics of a hypothetical average person in each country, highlighting factors such as income level, family size, language, and religion.
- We updated all of our data tables.
- We’re continuing with our regular and ongoing process of major updates and reviews of all CultureGrams reports and other content by native and in-country experts.
And the work continues in 2017. We’re already busy adding interviews, photos, slideshows, video, etc. And we’re always working to improve our existing content. Stay tuned for what is to come!
By the way, if we haven’t said so recently or often enough, we really appreciate your interest in CultureGrams. We have fantastic customers and we are very grateful for you!
This entry was posted on Monday, January 30th, 2017 at 1:32 pm and is filed under All Product Updates, CultureGrams Updates. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.