CultureGrams: New Interviews Added!
Over the past month, CultureGrams has added 8 new Interviews! And there are even more coming soon! The 8 we added are
- Congo-Brazzaville: Geordy, age 17
- Congo-Brazzaville: Arnaud, age 42
- Congo-Brazzaville: Malonga, age 24
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Everton, age 52
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Reul, age 10
- Thailand: Saichai, age 51
- United Arab Emirates: Abdullah, age 28
- Vietnam: Thien, age 27
These interviews by country natives are not only interesting and fun to read, but they also give students insider knowledge into what life and culture in the country are really like.
I’m proud of being Thai. I like the way of life here, the way people usually deal with each other, and that everyone tries to be easy going. Of course, that’s not always possible, and there are many problems as well, but it’s the way people deal with that. Sometimes people complain that many things go wrong in this country, but isn’t that the case in every country of the world? Our culture is also a lot about accepting the circumstances and not letting them get you down. Because the only thing that will happen is that you feel bad about things you cannot change anyway. I have never been abroad, but when I see foreigners who come to Thailand, I feel that sometimes they worry too much about little things.
Find more interviews from countries all over the world in the CultureGrams Interviews gallery!
Latest posts by Karen Lee (see all)
- CultureGrams: International Women’s Day (March 8) - March 6, 2017
- CultureGrams: Learn about St. Dévote’s Day, January 27 - January 23, 2017
- CultureGrams: New Kosovo Interviews Added! - November 28, 2016
This entry was posted on Monday, October 17th, 2016 at 1:13 pm and is filed under All Product Updates, CultureGrams, CultureGrams Updates, Kids Edition, World Edition. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.